Lunis Systems is the premier intercom system installation company for the Fort Lauderdale, Miami and South Florida areas. There are various types of intercom systems, and our highly skilled and professional installers can help you to select the best intercom system for your home or office.
What Is An Intercom System?
An intercom system is essentially any system of products that allows people to communicate remotely throughout their home, office, or a commercial business that needs to communicate with customers. Intercom systems are a great way to communicate announcements such as closing times, or to get a message to an employee that they need to report to a certain area.
Additionally so many homeowners are enjoying using wireless video intercom systems for peace of mind of being able to see who is at their door before opening it, while also being able to communicate with that person as well – making them ideal solutions for home security services. Intercom systems have improved greatly over time and now serve as great methods for remotely seeing and communicating with visitors, employees, customers and more.
Intercom System Design
Security solutions such asIntercom system design varies from unit to unit and it depends greatly upon your specific needs and whether or not you need an intercom system for your home or your business. There are hard-wired intercoms, wireless intercoms, video intercoms and more. Lunis Systems security consultants can help you figure out which intercom system is best for you in the Fort Lauderdale, Miami and South Florida area.
There are five most commonly used intercom systems for both residential and commercial properties.
- Hard-Wired Intercoms: Hard-wired intercoms are the most commonly used type of intercom system for business and home usage. Hard-wired intercoms can be mounted inside your home or business, and they allow you to communicate with someone outside the property by pressing a button to speak. This type of intercom can be a little more costly, but it is much more reliable in avoiding any external interferences and also handles wear and tear better. The audio signal on these intercom systems is superb, contact Lunis Systems to learn more about installing one of these units in your home or business.
- Wireless Units: The wireless video intercom units are a more modern version of the hard-wired intercom systems as they use a different type of radio frequency than other units and also are typically less expensive so it’s typically offered as part of our home security service. Wireless intercom systems require almost no installation which means they are able to be used directly out of the box. These units can sometimes have interference problems and also lack a wide range, so take these things into consideration based on your needs. If you don’t have complex needs for your intercom system, this easy to use unit with its lower cost could be the perfect option for you, call to speak with one of our security specialists today to answer any questions you might have.
- Video Intercoms: Video intercom systems are another option that would work for you if you’re looking to be able to see the visitor and communicate with them remotely. These systems are becoming more and more common for home owners because it allows them to see who is at their home before ever opening the door or if they happen not to be home. Video intercoms are also regularly used by large corporations at access points throughout their buildings, especially if their business is spread out between different buildings. Video intercom systems have also become advanced enough to where they can be accessed via your smartphone or tablet as long as they are connected to your system, which one of our security expert installers can help you with.
- Carrier-Current: A carrier-current intercom system is one of many security solutions unit that is integrated into the electrical system of your home or business. This option is relatively inexpensive, and also allows you to communicate with someone remotely while they are at the front door of your home or outside of your business. This type of intercom system is easy to install but it may not have the highest quality audio, speak with one of our knowledgeable tech support team members.
- Automatic-Gate Entry Intercom Unit: Security solutions like the automatic-gate entry intercom system is perfect if you live in a home or have an office that is in a gated community or gated business property. Using this intercom system for business allows businesses to record who comes in and out. This is especially helpful for large companies and entities with several employees or members such as government buildings, military bases or any other place that needs to know and keep track of who is coming in and out of the property. Automatic-gate entry intercom system installation can also be used for residential properties, if you live in a residential gated community. This allows you to simply press a button to let your visitor in the gate without being physically present at the gate, and with many of these units there will typically be a small camera at the gate to be able to see the person’s identity. Our experts at Lunis Systems can assist you in deciding if this is the right type of intercom system for you.
Intercom Installation Service
Lunis systems installers are skilled and have great expertise in knowing how to install various types of intercom system installation including wireless and hard-wired intercom systems for businesses, homes, condominiums, apartment complexes and more. Our security specialists take the time to not only install your new intercom system, but also walk you through how to use it and answer any questions you have regarding your new system.
Intercom System Integration
Our security specialists know that integrating your intercom system with any other security systems you may have in your home or business is important to ensure all of your systems are working together. At Lunis Systems our team of skilled integrator know how to work with your other systems to carefully connect everything to work together seamlessly.
Intercom System Maintenance & Repair
Maintaining your intercom system installation is an important part of making sure that your security solution is in working order. Our tech support specialists at Lunis Systems know how to maintain your system and also fix anything that may need repair with your intercom system as part of our home security services. If you are in the Ft. Lauderdale, Miami or South Florida area and are interested in having an intercom system installed give us a call today!